vendredi 18 février 2011

nasty experience




Every gay guy has at least one nasty encounter in their dating adventures. I have several, but the recent one proved to be one of the nastiest ones, ever. I'm talking about it because there are lessons to be learnt here, and that i am not angry or whatsoever.

I met this guy with average looks and body 3 days ago through gayromeo. I was taken in by his headline which said something about love not being about finding the perfect person but making the imperfect perfect. Omg relationship material! So i messaged him and we exchanegd a few messages. He was due to move to somewhere my place but his house is being renovated and will only be complete at the end of the month. As we exchanged messages, i found out that he was 33 and he just came back from the US, and he's staying here in KL. His ex of 8 years died of cancer in the US and that he can be very loyal to someone. Okay lah, he's worth talking to so we exchanged phone numbers.

After some flirting and exchange of messages, he was sick. After the 4th message, he kept begging me to meet up with him. Incessantly. That he would like to meet me on that night itself after work. Soon he found out that i was on leave and he begged me to come to him even more. I finally relented just to stop his complaining because i realize it will continue for the entire day until i actually met him, which by the way is in YMCA hostel in brickfields...i asked him to take LRT but he said he was sick. What about me? I'm sick and he wants me to drive in the hot sun....right. But i obliged.


He told me that he had gained alot of weight, from 65kg to 80kg. So i asked him for his recent picture. He refused as he wants me to like him for who he is. I told him i just wanted to know what to expect. He said ulgy fat guy. I kinda mentally prepared myself, but turns out that he's a chub that is at least 110kg heavy. He was clad in his tees and towel, and gave me a hug, which was the precursor for sex....

It was terrible. He shoved his humongous tits into my face..i was pretty sure they were breasts whenever he wanted me to suckle. he never asked if i was a dairy queen. He did it repeatedly and it was disgusting. He also kissed me repeatedly even though he knew he had a flu (lucky i didnt catch it, he even told me that my body resistance will be strong enough and i wont get it from him.) He rubbed my penis between his legs without lube and it did hurt. He did not care at all even tho i was disgusted and i noticed he had a skin tag on one of his nipples (ugh! omg!). I asked for a break after a while and he kept saying that it was making love and not sex. He continued to make me suckle his nipples until i said i had enough. And when i said i did, he said he wanted me to cum and i told him no. Then he went on and on about how its good for health and it helps with heatiness and all. So i got bored and just allowed him. It ended with us talking more and lunch. He claimed that the doctor told him he was healthy despite his fats (errr) and that he fattened himself up to stop people from liking him as he was depressed about his ex's death (uh, there are so many other ways of not getting gays to fall in love with you, just start deleting your profiles online dearie and stop visiting gay bars) and he was 3 times his current size (then did they have to move you around in a crane back then?) and he is reducing now to play the sports he once liked.

The story did not end there. After a few SMS exchanges the next day, and around 8:

him: Still at office

20mnins later
him: Hi had your dinner yet? What are you doing now
me: I'm attending a class right now. how bout you
him: just got out of the police station. i was robbed
me: omg are you okay? what did you lost
him: personal laptop and rm800 (i did not see any laptop around that day) i'll have to stop smsing now, credit running now and no money to reload. i only have a few cents with me.
me: take care, calm down and dont be too sad over the losses
him: bank only opens on monday
me: they open on saturdays half day
him: not all banks <---LOLWUT
me: bye and take care

no credit somemore SMS me 3 times. At the not all banks part, i realize that he was clearly trying to get me to go over to his place, again. And my money as well. why cant you tell your boss so that he would provide you with emergency funds? (he says the company that hired him wanted him to start work immediately) why tell me about it? Calvin says its a conjob. And i agree: too many loopholes. The sex showed that he is a selfish person that only cares about himself (i did tell him off the next day that i had insomia the night before and a full day the next day and yet he insisted on me cumming solely for his own pleasure...and he said "are you blaming me now? its okay i understand") and the amount of mindgames he played showed that he is good at getting people to do what he wants. And he does not consider about other people at all. He likes to use people. And the robbery part....its too obvious sorry to say that it is a lie...nobody tells someone they know for only 2 days about their robbery...i wouldnt do that or hint for money. even if my family is not in malaysia. What if it's real? well...if it is, i would have not caved in because i barely know him enough to lend him anything.

so boys and girls, or rather girls, be careful and dont be too trusting of people...think it over and get a 2nd opinion. Older guys are very good at mindgames and so are younger ones. It doesent take much for someone to convince you that you're in love with them so be on guard. Be careful when meeting with people or taking their word.

5 commentaires:

  1. You should just walk away and out from the room at once!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Calvin is right...you can still let him....even he is so creepy...be careful man.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is kinda creepy! But we all go through some horrid dates once in a while!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. calvin: that would be a bit too cruel. Just because he's like that dosent mean i should be mean to him hehe

    skyhawk: i felt bad for him...coz he was that lonely and desperate. he can talk beautifully about relationship and the PLU life, but his actions in sex betrayed him.

    savante: indeed, and well its our duty to warn others of creepy dates :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh my goodness...creepy!con artist do talk beautifully about good things as if their saint

    RépondreSupprimer