jeudi 28 octobre 2010

sex buddies



since i love both serge gainsbourg (which calvin hates for composing songs based on classics) and bridgette bardot (too bad she's gone senile) why not i put a picture of both of them, or rather actors posing as them in a move about serge:



as we've all known, i never enjoyed any of my ONS encounters, simply because to them i am but a piece of meat.

However, on my recent horny trip, i downloaded grindr on my phone and met a guy that stayed nearby. Seems that he likes me and shares the same idea of being tired with one night stand encounters, but neither of us could find a BF. He rarely has sex with people (because of his age and not so flattering pics on the net) but has a cut cock (my fave!) and is kinda willing to commit to having me as his sex partner.

So after chatting over whatsapp and grindr, we've decided to meet on the evening. And my oh my. He drove a huge white Nissan, which impressed me in a way. He picked me up near my house as he was not sure of the exact location, i had to come out of my flat to meet him up (after telling him the directions and he had problems) and we went to a nearby cafe, and talked about our lives and work. He took out his wallet and keyholder, both original LV articles. I asked him the prices and he said 700 for the keyholder and 2k for the wallet and that the price was quite ok. When the drinks finished, i had to go to the toilet and he paid the bill and allowed the cafe staff to keep the change. (I've insisted to give him a blowjob to start things off prior, after he had agreed to be my sex buddy exclusively as my way of saying thanks and that i am serious.)

We went to his car and to a secluded parking spot with me holding his hand while he drove. We french kissed on my request, and soon after he exposed his beautiful cut cock to me. I gave him a very intense blowjob as he teased my nipples and moaned in ecstasy. He sucked mine too briefly. It was really, the most delicious cock ive sucked. There were no extra skin or flavorings that marred the performance. He never pushed my head down to deepthroat him despite me asking him to do so if he wanted to (previous bad experience: guys getting too high and gagging me with their cock, without my permission and extra flavors from the urine and whatnot). In the end, he jacked off a little and cummed. He really liked it as it was his first time in years. We french kissed 3 times, hugged and held hands as he fetched me home.

We exchanged a few more messages via whatsapp after that and then retired to sleep.

He didint replied his messages on the next morning and i got a bit worried but he did at the end due to a meeting....

so anyways, this was the first time i felt so right with a guy. He had money and was not afraid to spend it (he proposed that we have a full blown sex session at a hotel this weekend, on him, as we are both staying with parents) and he has a caring character. Being with a generous guy does make me feel a lot more secure in more ways than one, and he is charming.

I so hope this one goes along, even tho i am not capable of loving him but i do want to be with him and date and talk and have sex with....oh well see how things go.

9 commentaires:

  1. walau... u blog abt it. haha... i now understd. no worries.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maybe it will appear later but to see a man as my partner in that way, still doesent make me feel comfortable...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. no comment, foxy that lives for 2000 years.. do whatever you like.. dont regret anything.. youve been warned :) hahahahahaha

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. it feels so right to surrender my body to this guy! while i was BJing him he played with my nipples! it really made me feel so good

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Koala? Do u somehow know this guy? Fox, when the feeling is right, it is time to go forward. The real deal doesn't come in full package, anyway, hope to see how it goes for you :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Haha..Hope you can progress fr being a fubu to a sweet couple?! Enjoy while it last ya!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. whiz: naw but he did ask me to meet up.

    simon: naw. it exploded. he has been ignoring my messages since.

    RépondreSupprimer