lundi 1 novembre 2010

if it's too good...

It's probably too good to be true.

I messed up with the guy. We met at the Grand Millennium hotel. He brought me in. We had oral and foreplay. Then we went out for lunch.

Then he shooed me back home.

we chatted on whatsapp a little after that.

on the next day there was no more replies.

It hurted me a lot for a while but then i moved on because i realize i executed a few wrong moves during the date.

After all he is shallow, working in a high stress job and using designer goods to help fill up the void. I was selling companionship but when i reached out to him, he was nothing but an empty soul. And i guess he was afraid that i might be able to touch those.

It hurt to know that i made a mistake more than anything else. But it also helped me to be a more efficient fox. It also made me realize that i can have feelings for people.

I am considering of selling companionship to men who need it but for a price. Because i can do it and because, its better than giving it to them for free. I could certainly use an LV bag or two.

If i keep searching its these kind of encounters that will only happen. Since it is going to happen why not i make it into a business?

Please leave your thoughts, on this matter.

anyways, i leave you with this song:


From: http://lyricstranslate.com

The cat from the artists' café

When we're dead it means we're dead
When we don't laugh anymore it means we don't live anymore
When I'll have cut the string
Put me in a trashcan
Let me rot for a month
And from there throw me to the cat
May he decline my spleen and my liver
But choose the right time so that he eats my heart
And that I stay with you
On your shoulders and you laps
May I be since we have to exist
The cat from the artists' café

And if the bread runs short
I'll be there and don't hesitate
Break my legs and my neck
And then eat me from the cat on

It wouldn't be the first time
An artist is eaten

When we're dead it means we're dead
When we don't laugh anymore it means we don't live anymore
When he cut the string
He was put in a trashcan

And then they forgot me there
la la la la la la la
The same way they forgot the cat
The same way they'll forget my face and my songs

It won't be the last time
An artist is forgotten

When we're dead it means we're dead
When we don't laugh anymore it means we don't live anymore
When he cut the string
He was put in a trashcan

And the they forgot me there
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la




6 commentaires:

  1. We all learn from our mistakes. We just have to move on and learn from it. The wounds shall heal with the passing of time. All the best and take care.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hahaha.. i wanted to be one too last time.. damn wtf now i think back that i gave all of my hot sexy ass(damn perasan) for free, its so wasted.. should have jual a bit kan? hahahahaha.. oh well..

    foxy, not that easy to sell your companionship ok.. lots of people love free gifts, but if you charge then you might just not get it unless you are super hotzzzzzzzzzz... like sizzling claypot hot!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You can do anything you want as long as it's not hurting anyone, and it doesn't compromise your dignity.

    Are you fluent in French?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. carpe diem: yeah, after all thats the only direction we can go at the end of the day.

    tuls: memangz. but then again since you dont care its not a problem. altho you might later in life

    legolas: i dont have the 6pax and b cup tits to do the job. only got personality lol. It's just a fantasy of mine lah.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Learn from the experience and move on...we can't be walking creature without soul and personality. We can't sell ourself, it's someone who buy in us and willing to invest on us. No 6-pack, no hot bod, train up lah...harder!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for the advice skysky~~much appreciated

    RépondreSupprimer