mardi 12 avril 2011

Foxy requirements

I'm the fox on the right...if you are the fairy/guy on the left please take care of me once more T_T sorry for leaving you on earth to fly to heaven 100000 years ago i miss you!!

ARGH!! It's my mating season again. It comes twice a year: April and September. It's the time of the year when i feel horny, lovesick and desperate. But this year i must hold it in so that i can be 1 step closer to being a fox fairy a decent person. I guess its just something i need to go through. Sadly tho the timing of my hormones is the same as the cats and dogs. When the cats and dogs start howling...so will my heart =__________=" ughhhhhhh now who says its fun to be a fox?! not its not fun at all!!

right....since i am searching for a partner, might as well talk about the requirements here. Obviously since i am a male fox somemore, and traditionally male foxes love philosophy and the arts, the owner bf must be well versed in the arts of the senses -- art, music, food, perfumery, philosophy. He has to have a maturity and sophistication and depth of a certain level. Age wise, older guys preferred. I aint gonna babysit no kiddos!! He must be able to carry out conversations and must be able to adjust himself according to situations. And sincerity is important. A fox never forgives a liar, especially if it happens to be a date or a lover, so if you do screw that part with me.....you're gonna lose all your chances and i will BITE BACK. Hard. Also dont forget that the fox can see through lies very easily....i'm old!! He has to be matured (has anyone notice what is my main criteria yet?) and independent in all the ways. In a way being my lover is almost like adopting me like a pet, but a very intelligent one, so if the potential date has a pet that is well taken cared of, it should not be too different than taking care of me. Except you dont have to bathe me (I dont mind that at all!!) and all the likes. Love me and i shall return it tenfold, but scorn me and you shall suffer greatly.

see its not that high. any takers? or you know anyone that fit the bill that you can introduce me to? I'm not too demanding, emotionally and materially, but you do need to provide emotional support when needed. Material support is a bonus for me. You dont have to be muscular, just show that you groom yourself well and take care of yourself well.

There is a song that actually sums up what i would like my potential bf to be like :P yes i know its a tranny, but the song is addictive. really, really addictive. And yes she is singing about the perfect bf for most of us.



17 commentaires:

  1. er... how old are you again? you dint state.. so how to know how young or how old they have to be leh? mating season LMAO!! hahahahahahah

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what other requirements ? height?education ? race ? body size? penis length?botak/not botak ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. When you said you prefer older guys, till what age is the limit? 40? 50? 60?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. tuls: as long as older than me can already. im not gonna give out my age like any refined fox.

    ooi: thats for me to know and for you to find out lol

    calvin: i forgot to state that in general age limit would be 35, but if he's older and fits the profile and who still looks well kept why not?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i meant not as a joke , u didnt put height ,education , what race , body size criteria .If u want help from blog pple cant u give these information at least

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. agreed with the comment above , i feel u need to specify your list to mate .You never know , u might make it easier for bloggers to help u find a guy .I had a case when a friend of mine wanted to get laid and be in a relationship , so he enlisted his friends help , but when they matched him with a guy , he didnt like the complexion lah , body size lah , too brown la , too cina-fied la , u know la ....etc.

    So be specific abit with ur requirements . I have a few friends looking for what u want...., but as the guy above said.., be more specific so we can narrow down the possibilities

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. ooi: because to me its not that important to me. Size wise well kept means not super thin or super fat. Muscles are a plus. Race, prefer Chinese or Caucasian to avoid communication issues. Education? any. I find that i can get along with chi ed guys as well so why not? As long as they are well-exposed and cultured and open minded. I shall not divulge the rest of the particulars as they are too limiting..

    zhenyu: this is just the 1st filtering layer...after all it love is not predictable :

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. ok , i know a few guys but they are mandarin speakers , from chinese schools .So if u can get along it should be fine ,and they like a lot of mainstream chinese movies, so if all that is ok with u then ok la

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. ar u compatible to ur requirements too ? are u musculor as well ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. there's a reason why i said muscles are a bonus. not a must.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Was about to submit the application form...but bf found out, the form was thrown and torn. Sigh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. hahaha hahahahaha

    i dont do attached people.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. im gonna tell darren skyhawk!! nei sei lor!! here got proof big big jor!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. @Tuls: sh..sh...sh...I owe you big dinner...u diam diam ok? Sek sek huh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. still wanna sek me?!! sei lor! double the fault!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. if the sky pengsan and fall down, everyone will die.. RIP!!

    RépondreSupprimer