vendredi 15 avril 2011

The sauna date.

A newfound friend wanted some sauna experience, so i brought him there.

Since he is taken i had to make sure that he dosent get molested or taken advantage of. So i went with him. I've retired from this sort of thing, but i dont mind getting felt up or jerked off.

As usual, the whole place was filled with guys in towels walking around and/or having sex in the sauna or steam room or the dark room. Or in the private rooms. Obviously, sauna virgin was very excited and amazed and he'd want to bring his partner along the next time he comes back to KL to the same sauna we went to (which is near where his bf stays by the way). It was not weird at all seeing each other nude -- it was just like camping. However it was slightly awkward to allow some guy to grab my dick and me grabbing his teeny 3incher in front of the friend. As he wandered around, getting sauna-ed, jacuzzi-ed, steam-ed etc, i was busy making my rounds getting molested in the darkroom. It's fucking mating season fuckers!

So, there was Creep A who felt me up and gave me a handjob followed by a blowjob in the darkroom (minus my consent, but that is what you'd expect in a gay sauna right?). He never got hard, which was annoying, and he started stalking me and my friend when we were outside. I attempted to start a conversation with him and found out that he is staying with his family, and he was 40. But his face looked really smooth. till it was creepy. It was the stalking that turned me off. Even Sauna Virgin was feeling uncomfortable as he felt Sauna Virgin up in the steam room. Luckily, Sauna Virgin was used to that due to too many camping trips. I did ask him for a phone number when i was somewhat impressed by him, but i quickly got really annoyed by his stalking and just ignored him. He passed me a piece of paper with his number. Deftly ignored. If only he did not stalk me and my friend.

Creep B asked me in to a private room. I rejected him the first time. Then on the 2nd time, it was the darkroom. I felt him up and he has a huge and interesting cock. He then asked me into the private room which i assumed that he wanted a good conversation. Not. he tried very hard to enter me and even rimmed me. I begged him no because i do not do it with strangers, and i definitely do not do it without protection. The wrestling was rather exciting tho, but if only he was my bf but nah. If he thinks its okay to do it, he definitely failed. But i guess he deserved a small chance. So i took down his number. And we left.

I SMSed him on that night and he called immediately and talked about sex. In front of granny. Needless to say i got into trouble and i had to talk a lot to undo the damage. -1 point for lack of consideration! The next day, he started SMSing. Okay. That's sweet. But in chinese which i cant read and who the fuck assumes that every chinese reads chinese? -1 point. Then he called. Twice. And i could sense his desperation. It was a HUUUUGE TURN OFF. He begged me to call him and acted all desperate. At least he is 28 but works as an office boy and stays around PJ.

Later after work and begging me to meet up with him (which i refused -- no thank you) but i did call him and boy. it was a huge mistake. he kept ranting on and on, mainly on how people have treated him and about his ex blah blah. At this point i was pretty much determined to call it off and i was really pissed because he kept talking like a salesman that i could do whatever i want and he respects it, and that he would give me a probation period of 2 months. But i am really sorry -- i dont dig guys who get overly obsessive, or desperate, or both when it comes to dating. Especially after a rape attempt against me. There was not a hint of gentlemanness, but only bitterness and scars. I feel sorry for him, until he said its either lovers or nothing at all. Then he changed back his story to giving me the 2 months trial. I had a hard time telling him no. its not gonna work because he was THAT desperate.

I finally managed to end it with "next time PLEASE dont talk too much about yourself on the first conversation with your date. It scares people." And he apologized. And that is pretty much it and i dont really plan to meet him again and he got the message.

Now i realize why most guys choose to just ignore instead of tell the other person "lets not see each other anymore" like straight couples.

And with that i wont be going to gay saunas for a very, very long time. I'm too good for that.

12 commentaires:

  1. seriously , why do u go to this gross places . i cant go coz i am not comfy with others seing my body , but then again , if u like it.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i practised the "fuck off" look..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Don't waste time if he didn't impress you in the first place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. yerr, why again got this kind of encounter ....

    U so horny until like all this encounter meh?
    respect urself more la fren

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i went there to teman a friend but uh sometimes i do get tempted.

    I havent been to a sauna since 2009. and i probably wont anymore unless its another walkthrough with a friend. And this time i *will* control myself.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. yup , u better do that , coz ur self respect (as well as how others see u) is going down the road when u keep doing this things to urself .Period

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. what people see me dosent matter except for how the few special people in my life see me :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Go Foxy! :D Let the haters hate!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh that's how a gay sauna looks like,i thought it's a relaxing place to be,i dont want to go there,choi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i was not trying to criticize you (dont be too influenced by your friends comments). I am merely stating that you are doing more harm to yourself by doing all these activities .

    Always remember , u were a sexual abuse victim at an early age .Make sure your friends understand that aspect before they support you so much in doing this sex activities . They might not have felt the pain you went through . My comment was because I want you to do more healthier stuff than this .DONT DAMAGE YOUR BODY. To be honest, you need to get good friends who talk to you and help you in non plu related stuff too. As much as you may want to deny , i dont think you have many GOOD friends that are not plu . Please meet guys for friendship too , not merely plu stuff and sex fun(yes ,u can be friends without telling them ur plu).
    Others , like some(stress on the word SOME .not all) plu bloggers might support you in continuing these baseless acts of degradation , but at the end YOU make the decision. Remember , they might not have gone through what you have gone through to have felt the pain . I would recommend you ask another blogger with the address (http://fabuliciousness.blogspot.com/) , when you need decisions on sex-based plu stuff . I find him the most mature and wise when it comes to PLU stuff compared to the rest(He seems to use his brains to think and write, compared to the dick like most plu and MEN do ) .

    And to other bloggers out there , if an act is not healthy for a person , be a good friend and advice a person on their actions .Dont support him for his wrongdoing and enjoy the drama that unfolds to your mere entertainment

    To fox , remember u can have sex fun and all , but do it with the right person .Not random people , especially strangers.I am saying all this after going through your blog history , right from the first post .Your constant(one of them a few months ago u got involved with some fat guy at YMCA) fall into wrong actions is what that is prompting me to write this .I mean you no harm.

    Remember , YOU can change yourself for the better

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I fully agree on alberttoh above, love yourself and love will come its way. Find a person who loves you and not because he needs you.

    Seriously, I'm not sure why people go sauna to do these kinda things. I don't see the REAL benefit of it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. hi alberttoh,

    thanks for your concern but certain broken things need time to fix..

    RépondreSupprimer