vendredi 3 septembre 2010

Recent encounters

Me, my imagination and kumachan. My 3 best friends.


its been the fox's mating season lately and he has been rather frisky and the best way to describe him would be Kate Moss pleasuring herself in the commercial of YSL's Parisienne perfume. So he reopened his account in gayromeo to seek for people to have fun with. Someone that could supply pleasure and support to the fox. perhaps a BF, or just a sex buddy who's willing to supply the fox with cum. But in any case, the fox realized why he took himself off the market in the first place: too many lies and broken promises.

the problem is when gays are in heat they tend to promise many things just to get underneath the pants of another guy. And once they do its basically the end of the relationship between them both.

One guy saw my latest pics (ahem!!!) and he dropped his number and MSN almost immediately. We chatted online and he immediately wanted to meet with me but i was too tired. he told me that he'd meet me on friday and describe all the wonderful and erotic things that we could do and he went away for his dinner. He never replied further messages or left a phone number. So much for those erotic times.

Another guy showed his muscular body, and he was cut as well. he even sent me pictures of his cock and relentlessly pursued me on MSN and also left his phone number with me. I did not call. But sadly all he could talk about was sex and that he does it with guys, once a week. So should i offer myself to be another piece of his condom, to be worn and thrown away?!

Another malay guy left his phone and asked me to SMS him which i did just to see as he had a hot body and his face was okay. His profile said PJ but he said he's staying in puchong. he kept asking me to go to his place and that he would give fun time. I should have asked for an iPhone 4.

One of the guys happened to be someone that lived right across the street which i have had some sexual encounters before and he is quite old (in his mid-late 40s) and one of the last times we did it, his cock tasted funny and he sorta got pissed and refused to contact me. He stays alone and recently works from home. I thought of doing it with him again until when i asked him if hes still as fat, he told me to look for other guys. I got turned off at that point and kinda forced my lust in a hole. No way im gonna form a sex buddy relationship with a bitter old man with hygiene problems, especially with a pet cat that pees and poops almost everywhere, leaving the house smelling like kitty litter.

Yet another guy desperately asked me for my MSN and phone number, messaged me 10+ times and finally I added him to msn. And soon after that the conversation burned out as he cant think when he is not horny, it seems.

Another guy sent me a long PM with an invitation to date him on sunday (busy sorry) and the week after to gay nightclubs with his gay singaporean friends. Told him we could meet for coffee but sunday is not exactly a free day, and i dont club. Hmm. could be good.

but yes, as you can see, those are not the best places to look for guys and do i really want to treat myself like a rag? Might as well pay for the services of a professional gigolo who definitely has good technique and has the hottest body i can touch and feel rather than a free ride. Then its like a treat. Else it really does feel really shitty after the sex and it could need more time to recover from that. I dont feel that it is worth all that there is for an hour of pleasure and a few days of depression and lethargy. Am i really that not worth it that i had to find these desperate lametards and be one of them? nope. not anymore.

So really, is it really worth it now? Free sex but you know that after that nothing more and you felt that something inside of you just died. Most people just become numb to this and eventually STD develops. Perhaps my bf or someone i could trust would give me better and more guilt free sex..

I always have this fetish that my bf would be the guy who outperforms me in mindgames and in every other aspect of my life and he can prove it. He has to be the 'master' and im somewhat the 'beast slave' of the r/ship. then only i'll yield and accept him as a lover. However no guy would go to that extreme to want me so its just a dream :P

2 commentaires:

  1. Interesting post....just notice most ppl we know from the net are for sex only..nothing much. I can feel your emptiness...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hmmm fox mating season eh. :P wan help? lelong lelong... :P dont force urself into such deliberation. most gays r lidat. ppl do things they regret later but still they repeat it. sex is a need. its human. but all sex is not the same coffee.

    RépondreSupprimer