mercredi 1 septembre 2010

urinal encounter

correct protocol at the urinals.


After 2 really long posts, i'm gonna make a nice short one.

i was at a certain toilet in a certain hotel which is next to a certain supermarket, peeing. And lo and behold, i saw one of the most beautiful cocks attached to a westerner when i looked sideways. There was only 2 of us in the washroom.

He was playing with it as he was peeing. I could see his beautiful cut white cock in full view. there was a clear scar. I kept staring. It mesmerized me. But he never stared at my direction. He just kept on peeing and squeezing his penis. I was enjoying every moment of it.

We both finished peeing at the same time and he cleared his throat while looking at me. I knew then that he was straight and he was telling me that he's not comfortable with my staring. I walked out of the bathroom silently.

I was hoping that he could propose a number exchange or at least show interest in mine. But oh well.....

you never know the surprises a urinal can offer :P

1 commentaire: