dimanche 23 janvier 2011

love? what?


yes the fox is finally in love. with a guy that actually loves him back.

but its still too early to tell. we've barely met for a week.

but we've both agreed to take it slow. he's afraid of hurting me and vice versa. we've been communicating a whole lot since we met. And cuddled. And watched that &^%^(*^$&% movie Amphetamine while cuddling. It's a really bad description/sterotype of rape victims.

i just dont know how to handle these feelings. we want to be close to be each other but he refuses to consummate the relationship. Which is logical because we've only just met and we have such chemistry.

But what if he does turn out to be my first partner after her? I'm scared deep down inside. And i know...no matter how beautiful it is it will never last...and there will be many, many challenges.

It kinda reminded me of taiwanese drama about a mermaid who fell in love with a human, .or something like that dont remember. And then tak jadi coz different species mah. The world dosent need more mermaids also.

*googles*


inilah movienya!

The Beauty Mermaid is about a carp spirit that has been cultivating for 500 years. In the pond she has grew up in, was Mudan, who is bethrothed to Zhang Ziyou, however Mudan's parents (especially father) is set on marrying her to the Soilder's son, Jiang Yunfei, who is very evil and scheming. Xiaolian (carp spirit) helps Mudan and Ziyou meet secretly, but also because they were found out by Yunfei, together his father and Mudan's father plotted to kill of Ziyou, by framing him in violating Mudan. The goldfish spirit cannot bear seeing this, so saves Ziyou from beaten to death, and tells Mudan the truth, learning of this, Mudan's health began to deterrioate, and becomes too ill. Xiaolian tries to help them get together, but always being caught. Eventually, Mudan has to marry Yunfei and she dies on the wedding, when Xiaolian wanted to get them to escape together. Xiaolian cannot bear seeing Ziyou so sad, so she changes herself into Mudan and pretends to be her.

Xiaolian's carefree spirit, playfulness and fun really makes their days such happy and memorable. She teaches him a lot of things, such as how to simply enjoy life and not think about too much. However, this happiness does not last very long, before Ziyou finds out the truth and accuses of Xiaolian as the killer of Mudan.

In the mean time, Zhang Tianshi, the daoist and vows to kill demons (including carp spirit) is out hunting for the Yuanping pearl, which is on Xiaolian's mother. This threatens both of them greatly. Would Ziyou eventually learn of Xiaolian's kind intentions and accept her?

well sad ending lah. everyone dies or something lol. but it was a nice series. very touching also.

And i loved the ending theme but couldnt find it for years. I didint know what it means till now:

Original Ending:


Full ending:

And for the sake of us bananas out there, i'll be posting the lyrics (title means living alone):

Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo / 一個人生活 lyrics on

Ye zi zai chuang wai qing qing yao dong
Ren xing dao mei you xing ren zou guo
Jing zi li de wo hen bu xiang wo
Zi cong ni li kai le wo bian de hen ruan ruo

Ni de ying zi zai mei yi ge jiao luo
Hao xiang shi zai ti xing zhe wo
Shao le ni de pei ban wo xian zai you duo ji mo

Wo xiang wo ke yi xi guan yi ge ren sheng huo
Wo xiang wo ke yi jia zhuang bu ceng ai guo
Bing liang de ye li rang yan lei wen re wo

Wo xiang wo ke yi xi guan yi ge ren sheng huo
Zai ji ji li mian cha qu ni de cheng nuo
Ai ni zen me hui shi zhe ge jie guo

Wo xiang wo ke yi xi guan yi ge ren sheng huo
Wo xiang wo ke yi jia zhuang bu ceng ai guo
Gan jue ru guo yao zou shei neng shuo NO

Wo xiang wo ke yi xi guan yi ge ren sheng huo
Zai ji ji li mian cha qu ni de cheng nuo

Gently shake the leaves out of the window
No pedestrians walk the sidewalk
In the mirror I'm like my
Since you left me become very weak

Your shadow in every corner of the
Seems to remind me
Less how your company I'm lonely

I think I get used to a life
I think I can pretend that did not loved
Cold night to warm my tears

I think I get used to a life
Wipe the inside in the memory of your commitment
Love you, how is this result

I think I get used to a life
I think I can pretend that did not loved
Who can say if leaving NO sense

I think I get used to a life
Wipe the inside in the memory of your commitment
Love is a dream and I overslept

its kinda sad right?

I only rediscovered this song after hearing that fat taiwanese kid's cover of it. and im so loving it.

i love falling in love...but at the same time am afraid of what will eventually happen...or if he dosent want me at the end..

2 commentaires:

  1. Thousand years old fox has finally found his man....congrates and I want to see the relationship blossom one. Ok!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. and i didint get him using my foxxy powers :D

    i hate falling in love and not being in control..but i must..

    RépondreSupprimer