vendredi 16 juillet 2010

relationship?

recently i received a proposal from a virgin gay from fridae. he asked to be my boyfriend on the 1st day we talked on MSN. and he doesnt want friendship but relationship. He's quite buff and attractive as well, but he complains that he's too big sized which turned a lot of guys off I told him "well, we could try and see what happens. this has to happen slowly."

"yes dear."

Apparently, he dosent have a laptop at home and only has 1 PC which his sister uses during the night. All of his salary goes to expenses. I did tell him to get a cheap netbook so that we could communicate but seems that its not possible.

okay.

So next day i decided to call him to get to know him more. He said during lunchtime. we talked for 7 minutes and he ended the call when he went back to office. okay.

i called him after work. he told me he was eating and later no, more SMSes from him. he only told me he was with his mom when I SMSed and ask him what happened. 30 mins later he SMSed back (when i was at home) that he's now free to talk. oh pooey.

earlier, he's promised to meet up this saturday but today he suddenly said not tommorow. if he really likes me why would he not call me and not meet me up? he should be eager right?

and the creepiest thing of all: when i shared with him my sexual history (i do it to friends as well, its my way of showing my endearment with them) and his reaction was: "wah so notty. ok i trust u this time and forgive u" until i KEEP reminding him that it was the past and thats not me anymore. At this point i am frustrated and creeped out.

seems like he dosent want me as much as he claims to be. however there's 1 more candidate which i'll share with you guys later..

however the more i meet them, the more i dont feel like i wanna be in one.

4 commentaires:

  1. Better to know a person first with having friendship in mind.... and not jumping into someone just for a relationship...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just to echo your thoughts, LittleFox.

    I face that too :(
    Felt it was kinda waste of time after having talked to numerous guys who seem really keen at first but, guess they had a change of heart..?

    Wonder how's your 2nd candidate like.

    Jon

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The 1st one had fizzled, gonna talk about the 2nd one soon, he's not that great after knowing him for almost 1 week +...but do stay tuned :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hmmm...how do you know his is a virgin gay? How to define a male virginity...I m confused.

    RépondreSupprimer