dimanche 4 juillet 2010

Self importance

recently ive tried to knock myself a few new guy-friends *acts innocent* but it seems rather weird. there's a barrier already so fast. But that cant be helped right :P

to be honest, i do wanna know a bit more friends these days (despite having quite a number of them now) because well, i need something special. I want friends that invite me to birthday parties, friends that trust me enough to let me in their home.

I went to muay thai class (cute instructor and participants, who wouldnt go?!) and i saw 3 college kids in the class (who are somewhat buff. yum!) ragging around. they grabbed each others' bodies and chased each other etc. It kinda remind me that i never experience that sort of closeness with any friends before.

or maybe its because its the barrier i built?

6 commentaires:

  1. Wow! So nice the template background! Hehehe...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ya lo :P blue and butch right

    im a butch fox :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. yar i never had any birthday bash nor i went to any. but i do had closeness to a fren back in school days. its really nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. glad u had that :) but i guess it would be hard and weird to have the same thing now

    the fox runs forward to the future

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Good luck in your endeavor... have some patience and lil bit more time, I'm sure u can make it.

    RépondreSupprimer