lundi 28 mars 2011

forsaken

Here's a lil fanfic from me that i just thought of:

------------------------------------

"where are we heading to?"

I asked Remy, my boyfriend of 5 years, while prodding his ribs.

"oh well you'll know" He said, nonchalantly.

It was our 5th anniversary together. He said he wanted to take me somewhere special to celebrate. I even took a day off from my precious annual leaves for this.

The car went past many buildings, before it finally came to a stop at a shoplot in a sprawling urban area.

"we're here babe, get off the car"

And i did.

He went ahead of me and he was greeted by a few rough-looking men. They were chinese. Quite well built. I did not have a good feeling in my gut about this, but i told myself to trust Remy. However, Remy's been looking listless since this morning.

The few rough looking men turned around to look at me. They had a creepy smile. Remy turned around and signalled me to come over.

"go in. past that door" he said, gesturing to a door framed by a dirty-looking alley.

I went in. My guts told me to run, but my heart told me to do this for Remy. Perhaps it was something special...

As soon as i entered, the 3 rough looking men and Remy entered. Remy had tears in his eyes. the 3 men approached me. I panicked.

"Remy, whats going on?! why what?"
"I'm sorry baby" he apologized between sobs.

1 man grabbed my arms. The other my legs. As the third man started to pull down my pants. My shirt was undone and i was naked.

"what is the meaning of this....you're supposed to protect me!!" I shouted in disbelief.
"Baby...i hate to do this..i dont have a choice....its the only way i could get out of debt"

My mind went into a state of shock, then betrayal. Remy was a well-to-do businessman, running a consultant agency. He would always be decked in LVs and Hermes items. His bag would at least have to be Dior. He'd make sure i'd be in at least a CK tee, especially when we go out. The word debt..never crossed my mind...

my genitals were now exposed to the 3rd man. I felt so vunerable and humiliated. He fingered my tight butt.

"Tight! he is indeed exotic meat!!" he exclaimed to his friends
"its about time we have a taste of dainty swans!"

I could guess what was about to happen. Remy sat in the corner, covering his face. with tears flowing down his eyes. I struggled to break free but the men held me down firmly. I shouted and screamed.

the 3rd guy undid his pants to reveal a huge, hard cock with a huge head. I had never bottomed before as it was very tight below. Remy was always the bottom. he played a bit with my cock. It got hard because i was very shocked. My world was crumbling and i will be violated against my will....

"haha see he likes this! he's so hard now!"
"NO IM NOT PLEASE LET ME GO...I DONT DO THIS!"

*slap*

a tight slap landed across my face. it hurted. I just did not want to resist anymore....it was the most painful form of betrayal anyone could ever encounter....my face went numb.

"shut the fuck up. who asked him to owe us money. Blame him for this!"

The 3rd guy entered me hard and roughly. The pain was incredible. I felt a burn running up my anus, scraping my insides. I let out a scream of pain. I lost my sense of control and just screamed. As he entered me i lost all energy to the pain....and other two guys started to undo their pants and took turns placing their penises into my gaping mouth, stifling the scream.

I could feel intense pain, the pain of my nether regions being violated with every thrust. And my throat was gagging with the huge cocks. I choked. the pain. of both the betrayal and the rape numbed my mind. I just didint resist anymore and allowed them to do whatever they please. This body isnt mine. nobody wants me anyway.

I just didint know what to do anymore. i felt like a dead body. It was all dark. Good. I did not feel anything anymore.

As i hear Remy's sobbing being faded away by the laughter and taunts of my rapists...i knew i was the forsaken...denied by God for being gay...i am nothing but a shameless whore, a piece of rag, to be used by others this way. I dont deserve to be with Him....

5 commentaires: