lundi 9 août 2010

i'm a lipstick lesbian?

Do my body language look like this sometimes?! NUU NOO NUU I DONT WEAR A TIARAAAAA


Okay, this is quite worrying although it may sound funny for many people.

I'm turning more gay.

I have no idea why but it seems that my body language seems to be a little bit more feminine these days. A few people have commented and it does disturb me deeply.

On the other hand, my str8 colleagues claim they did not notice anything of that sort, unless when i decide to pull a gay joke or two.

Maybe i'm turning from a butch lesbian to a lipstick one? what's happening to me? Is it coz i've been reading launiang's blog too much? or is it the shampoo i'm using? or my cologne? I feel so emasculated! EMASCULATED! my pride as a man has been challenged and damaged! I gotta watch more of those cowboy movies and hypnotize myself into thinking that I am one of them. Or maybe rewatch the L word and try to emulate Shane.

Try as you may, you will never be as butch as Shane. Even if you're straight. Because of that, she's my role model to be a butch lesbian.

I also have urges to own a LV bag of late. However since i stay at cheras, it's the same as wearing a sign that says ROB MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. either that or people assume that i am using a fake. But why would i want a LV bag in the first place?! Is it to show off to people or make me feel that i'm somebody? i currently have no more ideas on how to explain my really funny and somewhat stupid urge to get a LV bag. And no, i wont get it myself before i get my macbook pro and/or iphone 4. Just last month, i never felt the necessity for such a bag. However i do want to be a classier and more dignified person. As a gentleman, the rare breed both in the str8 and gay world or anything else in between. AND ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN IF I EXUDE FEMININE BEHAVIOR!!

Or maybe it will go away after some testostrone pills.

I really hope i dont do the empress walk O_O". If i do, please kill me or put me in one of those camps that cure gayness. Being feminine is not in the list of what i want to be.

If you do know me in real life do help me out on this dept okay? It would be a great help ^_^

Dosent mean i cant enjoy Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Cher and Lady Gaga anymore right? Right? Please tell me im right....

12 commentaires:

  1. Lol. Gays tend to seem a little more feminine la.. Hahha..

    AND NO YOU CAN'T ENJOY THEM SONGS! :p

    I'm waaaaaayy over LV. So over rated. Hahahha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hahahaha...why suddenly make you feel so? Ok ok...go watch more soccer, wrestling and cowboy show....LMAO!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. recently did u eat or had done anything that made your hormone level changes??

    p/s:did u saw the comment and email i put at the En Passant post?:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. qboy: you'll realize the value when you grow up :x

    skyhawk: erm too many ppl commented n noticed edi O_O" will try to watch more wrestling muuvies

    count: yep i just checked and added you also. You need to approve on your side okies?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. As in the feminine value or what?

    If it is then i feel i sudah ada.. HAHAHAH.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. no. the class and prestige of owning them.

    *shrug*

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh. I know that value la. After buying some things too i feel it :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nothing compares to LV okeh.

    Unless it's from Chanel. But Chanel mostly for ladies. Maybe you're one? yes you're one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Meh. LV is overrated laa. Gucci and Burberry is the new creme de la creme. You see people forging so much of LV these days, it's not even a symbol of high status anymore. Whenever i see one, i'll be wondering if it's fake. Too many LV bearers spoil it's name :p

    And me no likey Chanel even IF i'm one of the ladies.. Sho typical the designs..

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gucci and Burberry can not compare to 200 years of class.

    Also, luxury goods are not to show off but for you to know :)if you need to show off get imitation goods

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. 200 years of class has perished under a few years of people jumping on the bandwagon and buying imitation goods.. And i did not state anywhere that luxury goods are to be shown off.

    RépondreSupprimer