lundi 2 août 2010

one, two, three...

At least she says what we do is innocent


Threesomes. I've been requested by a friend (CJ) to write about the topic of threesomes. I've only been to one before tho. It was a couple where the older guy is a white man and used to be married with kids until he met his younger asian BF. They were a nice couple, and they wanted to check me out before they'd actually do it with me and they did. It felt good because for the first time it didint feel like a fling and they wanted to be friends. However they are often busy and because of that, we dont contact each other often. Both hold very high positions in the medical and marketing industry respectively, and they are very discreet due to their positions in their company.

It was pretty much a straightfoward thing. The asian picked me up from the LRT, we sat in the living room and enjoyed each other's company for a while, and the asian told me to go to take a shower. Then i went into the room with him where he started to play with my nipples and dick, before moving to the bed. The white guy joined in later.

When you're in a threesome with a couple, you're always the 3rd wheel or gigolo. It's never about your wants or needs; its always about theirs. I was denied of kisses, not allowed to top either of them or see them top each other. Only the asian topped me and they did a pretty good job coaxing my hole to open for them. It was my 1st time bottoming and it did feel good to bottom for people who really knew how to make me feel good or at least lessen the pain and humiliation. It did hurt so much that i couldnt give the white guy a proper blowjob and when the asian guy was completely in me, i didint even realize it but it did feel good (coz of his small member! around 4" and quite thin!). Both of them were so gentle and patient with me that it did feel good. Halfway through the asian sucked his bf's dick while topping me while i was sucking it. However the white guy did not want to top me as he saw how much pain i was in taking in his bf. He didint force himself on me while the asian hold me back (thankfully it didint happen! or back to the counselor's office again) it ended when i felt that i couldnt take it anymore and requested to stop.

From the couple, who has been together for almost 10 years now it is very obvious to me that both were tops, and their sex life is quite rare as it was not comfortable to top each other. So they wanted to a bottom and they liked my personality and i was willing to try. Both partners were willing to compromise with each other for a better sex life and that requires a certain level of maturity and trust. Its certainly not an easy feat and the white guy would keep telling me to not complicate things and he would refuse to meet me up if he was alone. He told me to never mention to his bf of an earlier coffee meetup with him where he did tell me not to put in any expectations ( i was horny at that time so to stifle it like that was very painful) and friendship comes first, sex is a bonus.

being a threesome is not exactly too enjoyable, but it certainly is something mind opening. because it shows you that if you love your bf enough and he is suffering from lack of sex due to whatever reason in the r/ship, or that if he loves variety, to do something that he'd enjoy and to suit his needs, not yours. It takes a lot of bravery and maturity for a couple to have a threesome RESPONSIBLY (condoms, no cum drinking or moneyshots...) but as the 3rd wheel, it is a very interesting experience, to have sex without you being the superstar and focus, and really focus on someone else for a change.

With that said, paring with the wrong couple might result in rape. So please use your discretion. My personal advice is to avoid unless, you know the couple well enough. I was just lucky this time, but not gonna try any more.

6 commentaires:

  1. Threesome huh? Wow. You really got it going there..

    Not something i'd try at the moment.. Just can't get over my own thinking that it's rather disrespectful to my partner.. (if i have one la that is)

    But i guess it's like the eternal fact, where everyone has different thoughts about it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hmm....very interesting post...have never tried 3-some before..but will try it together with bf....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Qboy: as long as the couple agrees and you agree there is not much of a problem

    Koala: its an experience. After all i *am* a fox.

    Sky: it should be okay as long as he agrees and you guys are matured enough to handle..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sounds like you had a pretty good time though :) So would you ever consent to a threesome if you're in a committed relationship?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. most probably yes. because well my bf has his needs and if i cant fulfil it, naturally...

    RépondreSupprimer