mercredi 11 août 2010

wet dreams

*gonna try a sarongpartygirl style post. just an experiment. i do have other things to blog about but this is gonna be interesting :P so bear with me ya *

I had a very stressful day on Tuesday, with unnecessary explosions from superiors and whatnot. It felt as if a spiked dildo went too high up my ass and i was pissed at everything even tho i went to gym during the morning and its supposed to work those endorphins in my brain and all...but it didint. I was still all pissy wissy at work and shit happens. But during lunchtime, I had this desire to search for a DVD about the 9tail fox spirit that i saw in the video store the other day, and i just couldnt find it. So I SMSed CJ:

"I'm searching for that 9tail fox DVD"
"What's it called?"
"I dont know. Im a banana and it was written in Chinese. I need it coz it's my moneyboy training material"
"Are you serious? I don't know if I would go out with a moneyboy or not. lol...I'll feel weird. Now already got a bit of gayish body language. It will be more obvious if you have become a moneyboy. Haha!"
"I was just joking haha"

That did help perk me up a little for the day and i went back to office and wishing for the day to end fast.

I spent my night indulging in videogames, because nothing helps me to relax more than being in a fantasy world and managing imaginary units that cater to my every whim. Yes. I love RPGs.

For someone who gets insomias so often, the night was peaceful. I almost fell asleep at the steering wheel so i had to retire early for the night (at about 10.30ish) and woke up feeling realllly sleepy. But somehow or rather it feels good. Then i saw my pants and saw this gigantic, dried up blotch on it. It was almost the size of a CD. And my crotch was still holding a half mast, although i was not horny at all. It's probably a good thing that i dont sleep naked or else cleanup would be a nightmare. Godzilla would probably have a really delicious human marinated in cum for dessert if he ever attacks as well.

I could only imagine if i had a live in boyfriend. He'd probably see the fountain squirting while im in the middle of my sleep at 3am, he'd probably start eating my crotch. After all, it's my seeds and protein. Then, he'd probably sit on it or stick his salami in my tender and sleepy ass waking me up. I'd probably get a shock but would oblige anyway. And end up being too tired to gym or go to work.

Maybe this is my body's way of cheering me up. It did feel really good tho, like good coffee. I wish it'd happen more often.

6 commentaires:

  1. What did you dream of? Must be something hot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ur body really know what to do to cheer u up huh? ;p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. and i used to had wet dream twice within a day...1 st during the day and the latter during night>.<

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sky: my brain blank wor :( but woke up with cum. Weird right. then my things shrunk edi :(

    danny: yeah its such a gooood body hahaha

    count: thats not bad at all! i feel that wet dreams are so much more fulfilling than normal masturbation :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. haha cum as marinate? how creative!

    i know wet dreams are messy, but i think it's quite hot! though it almost never happens to me..

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. yeah i have all these creative urges. especially when it comes to sex.

    the fox can be horny at times :P

    RépondreSupprimer